19 12
发新话题
打印

《老友记》实用口语精选 大补充 1-12全

《老友记》实用口语精选 大补充 1-12全

这几个小人物的生活,不仅带给我们欢笑,也在学英语上帮了我们大忙。继续学习这些为你精选出来的口语精华吧!记得要多多使用哦。

I've never met anyone like her. 我从未遇过像她那样的人。
He's been talking about himself all night long. 他整晚都在说他自己。
Hopefully. 希望如此。
How could you get involved with a woman like this? 你怎能跟这样的女人在一起?
Are you greeting each other this way now? 你们 ...

  要阅读完整内容请:登录  或 注册。我们期待您的加入^_^

收藏10个帖子点亮QQ新图标,超酷!点击下面按钮即可 收藏到QQ书签

TOP

太少了,我这有影视版,可惜听不懂

TOP

回复2# 的帖子


呵呵,的确呀.我买了碟的,还配了书.不过没有字幕

TOP

很好拉---

TOP

回复4# 的帖子

hehe...THX!

TOP

恩  每次看完老友记都有说英语的冲动~~~~~~~~~~~~

TOP

回复6# 的帖子

对啊,而且好羡慕他们六个的友情啊!

TOP

《老友记》实用口语精选11
Here we go. 开始了。
Put him on the phone. 叫他听电话。
What were you doing in the classroom? 你去教室做什么?
We have a winner! 冠军出炉了!
Never gonna happen. 不可能发生的。
He didn't tell me. 他没有告诉我。
I was the last one to know that. 我是最后一个人知道的。
I low myself. 我真鄙视自己。
He seems to hate you. 他似乎讨厌你。
We just found this cat and are looking for the owner. 我们捡到这只猫,正在找它的主人。
He doesn't speak much English. 他不大会讲英语。
We have nothing in common. 我们没有共同点。
Magic is about to happen. 奇迹马上要出现了。
Well, go over to her! She's not with anyone. 过去呀,她旁边没人。
What would my opening line be? 我的开场白应该是什么呢?
Back me up. 帮我壮壮胆。
You said that. 你说过。
I didn't know you could dance! 没想到你会跳舞。
They wanna sign me! 他们要跟我签约。
Awful play! 好烂的戏!
《老友记》实用口语精选10
Nothing to see here. 没什么好看的。
Have you never done this before? 你以前没做过这个吗?
Where did you grow up? 你是在哪里长大的?
How did that happen? 怎么会这样?
I suddenly had the feeling that I was falling. 我突然间感到一阵晕眩。
You know what I miss the most about her? 你知道我最想念她什么吗?
I never really noticed. 我从未注意过。
I don't think we should go out anymore. 我想我们不该继续交往下去了。
How inappropriate this is. 这太不像话了。
This is sick. / It's disgusting. 太恶心了。
What were you thinking? 你到底在想什么?
We're different. 我们是不同类型的人。
I hit her in the eye! 我打中了她的眼睛。
How many glasses have you had? 你喝了多少杯了?
Wait here. 在这里等一下。
I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't being clear. 不好意思,也许我当时没说清楚。
I saw it first. 我先看到的。
Are you sure you're ok? 你确定你没事?
I'm gonna do this. 我也准备这样做。
He needs some time to grieve. 他需要一些时间疗伤。
《老友记》实用口语精选9

I'm with Tim now. 我现在跟提蒂姆在一起了。
Come on! 别这样。
What four of us? 我们四个?哪四个?
This guy is perfect for you. 这个人绝对适合你。
He's smart, he's sophisticated, and he has a real job. 他聪明,成熟,有正当职业。
Maybe she will come back to me. 也许她会回到我身边。
Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel. 莫妮卡不去了,那就剩下我跟瑞秋了。
Are you sure you've thought this thing through? 你认真想过了吗?
They are going on a date. 他们准备去约会。
What does the guy look like? 那人长得怎样?
I've never met her (before). 我从未见过她。
We never do anything just the two of us. 我们从未独处过。
I don't wanna do that. 我不想那样做。
Have a good break-up. 祝你有个愉快的分手。
I am so glad you called me. 你打电话给我,我很高兴。
That's it? 就这样?
You weren't there. 你不在场。
Coming through. Move, move. 借过,让开。
They took my bag. 他们抢走了我的包。

TOP

《老友记》实用口语精选8
I was hoping you wouldn't remember. 我正希望你没想起来。
I remember the day I got my first pay check. 我还记得我拿第一份薪水的那天。
Why's he getting my books? 他为什么拿走我的书?
It is fine for a first job. 对于第一份工作而言,算不错的了。
You guys can pee standing up. 你们男人可以站着撒尿。
You know what blows my mind? 你知道什么让我最妒忌吗?
You know what I don't get? 你知道我不明白的是什么吗?
No plans, huh? 没有计划?
Not a one! 一个都没有。
I finally get up the courage to do it. 最后我鼓起勇气去做。
Why do you have to break up with her? 为什么非要和她分手?
Be a man, just stop calling her. 争气点,不要打电话给她了。
If you want, I'll do it with you. 如果你愿意的话我可以跟你一起做。
They are ganging up on me. 他们联合起来对付我。
He burns me up. 他真让我生气。
I hate when my father calls me that. 我受不了我爸爸这样叫我。
Are you gonna go over there? 想过去吗?
I don't wanna seem too eager. 我不想显得太急。
You don't say. (你不用说)我可以看出来。
Was that not clear? 那还不够清楚吗?
《老友记》实用口语精选5
I could go on pretending. 我可以继续伪装。
It's not fair to me. 这对我不公平。
I just want things back. 我只想要回失去的东西。
Are you guys gonna be okay? 你们还好吧?/ 你们不会有事吧?
We're just gonna need a little time. 我们只是需要一点时间。
I am really sorry. 真的很抱歉。
I am a little relieved. 我松了一口气。
I can't stand your friends. 我受不了你的朋友。
So how'd it go? 情况怎样?
Did he mention us? 他有提到我们吗?
He said he's really gonna miss you guys. 他说他会想念你们的。
What would you do if you were omnipotent? 如果你变得全能,你会做什么?
If I were omnipotent for a day, I want world peace, no more hunger. 如果有一天我变得全能的话,我想要世界和平,没有饥饿。
I got no reason to live! 我没有理由活下去。
I cannot sleep in a public place. 我在公共场合会睡不着。
He nodded off again. 他又打瞌睡了。
I got no sleep last night! 我昨晚没睡好。
Less than a hundred steps from our place to here. 从我们那里到这里不用走一百步。
We're taking you there. 我们带你去。
I am not Mr. "The glass is half empty." 我不是悲观的人。
《老友记》实用口语精选6
I also have something else for you. 我还有东西给你。
I have to give you something. 我得给你点什么。
Let me do something to thank you. 让我做些事情感谢/报答你。
You buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay? 你买瓶汽水给我,我们就扯平。如何?
Keep the change. 不用找了。
Anyone want to see it? 有人想看吗?
Why is it unfair? 为什么不公平?
Try to accept his flaws. 尝试去接受他的缺点。
Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody? 扳关节会影响到大家吗?
He's a big boy, he'll get over it. 他长大了,能熬过去的。
She told me about that. 她告诉我了。
It's not that bad. 没那么糟糕。
Do you think that was wrong? 你觉得那样不对吗?
What is up with the universe?! 这个世界怎么了?
We have to talk. 我们得谈谈。
I'm getting a deja vu. 我有似曾相识的感觉。
There's something that you should know. 有件事情应该让你们知道。
There's really no easy way to say this. 真的很难启齿。
I've decided to break up with Alan. 我决定跟亚伦分手。
So that's it? It's over? 就这样结束了?
You've been so good, for three years! 这3年来你表现很好。
This is your reward! 这是给你的奖励。

TOP

《老友记》实用口语精选 5
How's it going? 进展得怎样?
When do we get to meet the guy? 我们什么时候可以见到他?
I don't even know how I feel about him yet. 我也不知道自己对他感觉怎样。
Can we meet him? 我们可以见他吗?
Why should I let you meet him? 我为什么要让你去见他?
The odds of that happening are a little slimmer. 发生这种事情的机会很少/机会渺茫。
Let it go. 不要理它了。/ 别再想了。
You don't know him. 你并不了解他。
I will be good. 我会很乖的。
Do you all promise? 你们保证?
Do you promise to be good? 你保证会很乖?
Thank you for calling attention to our error. 谢谢你提醒我们的错误。
What bank is this? 这是什么银行?
He's here. 他来了。
Be good. 乖。/ 别乱来。
I've heard so much about you! 久仰大名。
Let’s let the Alan-bashing begin. 让我们开始攻击亚伦吧。
Did you notice it? 你们注意到了吗?
Which part do you like most about him? 你最喜欢他哪点?
How was the game? 比赛怎样?
How is that possible? 怎么可能?
He made us into a team. 他让我们成为一个团体。
《老友记》实用口语精选4
She's gagging. 她快断气了。
I dumped him. 我甩了他。
Give me a 'for instance'. 比如说?/ 举个例子。
I got a job. 我找了份工作。
Why are you so tanned? 你怎么晒得那么黑?
I really wanted to thank you. 我真的得感谢你。
I thought we were happy。 我以为我们很快乐。
Spit! 吐出来。
Thank you for giving it to me. 谢谢你把它送给我。
Thank you for giving it back. 谢谢你把它还给我。
Why is she in the title? 为什么她会有份?
She gets a credit. 她把功劳都抢走了。
Any nausea? 想呕吐吗?
I don't want to be involved in this thing. 我不想卷进这件事。
Isn't that amazing? 很神奇吧?
What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我们要看什么?
Tilt your head to the left. 头向左边移。
You're gonna be an aunt. 你要当姑姑了。
It was a cheap shot. 阴招。/ 贱招。
We should do it again. 我们得再做一次。
Since when? 什么时候开始的?
Relax your hand! 手放松。
Give it to me. 把它给我。
Don't think of it as a cigarette. 不要把它当成香烟。
I feel complete. 我感到满足。
That's ridiculous! 那太荒谬了!
What did they do to you? 他们对你怎样了?
There's five hundred extra dollars in my account. 我的帐户上多了500美元。
Keep it. 你留着吧。
We're with you。 我们支持你。/ 我们站你那边。
《老友记》实用口语精选3
Could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? 可以过来帮我弄一下意大利面吗?
I think it might take some of the heat off me. 我想这样可以让我喘口气。
What's that (supposed to) mean? 那是什么意思呢?
Nothing! It's an expression. 没有,随便说说而已。
Don't listen to your father. 不要听你爸乱说。
They are satisfied with staying where they are. 他们安于现状。
We don't have that problem. 我们没有那个问题。
What happened between you and him? 你们之间发生什么事了?
Here's what happened. 事情是这样的。
She's pregnant with my child, and we are going to raise the baby. 她有了我的孩子,我们准备把孩子养大。
You knew about this? 这些你都知道吗?
What does she do? 她是做什么工作的?
I kinda gotta clean up now. 我要开始打扫了。
He is an only child. 他是个独生子。
I don't have any problem of this. 我没有这种问题。/ 我没有这种烦恼。
How long was he in there? 他在那里呆多久了?
Got any advice? 有什么建议吗?
When did it get so complicated? 什么时候变得那么复杂了?
Remember when we were in high school together? 还记得我们的高中时代吗?
I never thought I'd be here. 我从未想过自己会落得如此地步。
How could I forget? 我怎能忘记?
Good shake. Good shake. (握手时)你/他/她的手好有力。
Does she familiar with the situation? 她熟悉情况吗?
She's very supportive. 她很支持。

TOP

 19 12
发新话题